1¡¢HONG KONG LOCAL & OFFSHORE Account
Local account means HONG KONG enterprise open the account in HONG KONG local bank while the offshore account means open account outside HK such as SHENZHEN, SHANGHAI and USA.
2¡¢ Types of account
The account usually includes HKD saving account, foreign currency saving account (including all the available currency) and HKD current account. All these three accounts can receive L/C but the L/C account is required if you want to open L/C.
3 ¡¢All the directors go to Hong Kong for opening bank
The HK bank demands two in third directors and the shareholders whose share is more than 9% must go to bank by person for opening the bank.(All the directors and shareholders is better)
4 ¡¢The Documents Required
1) Original copy of Identity certificate of directors (Identity certificate, HK & Macau passport or passport)
2) Original copy of business license
3) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
4) Original copy of Articles of Association
5) Opening document signed by CPA
6) The cash deposited in the new account (5,000-10,000HKD)
7) Director address certification (water, electricity and phone bills in the latest three month)
8) Business certification & Business plan (not all the bank require)
5 ¡¢Charge & Service
1) For HK corporation: opening the HK local account (all the shareholders and directors go to HK for opening account) will charge 1,800 HKD (including opening document fee)
2) For HK corporation: arrange the HK manager to come to Shenzhen for opening the account will charge 2,800 HKD (including opening document fee)
3) Mainland account: 1,890 RMB (including opening document fee)
4)Overseas corporation: opening the HK local account (all the shareholders and directors go to HK) will charge 2,800 HKD
We will provide the following service: commend the opening bank/arrange opening bank to send the signature witness letter/prepare the opening document, minute signed by CPA/ and bank¡¯s application form/arrange introducer/assistance of opening account.
6 ¡¢Time Needed
Usually the bank will deal with the application after receiving all the needed document, the customers can make pre-deposit while the formal account will be used after the bank checking. The bank check usually needs about two weeks and the detailed time depends on the different banks.